Confused what is the 2nd (term – 2) deleted syllabus of Accountancy class 12 CBSE Board 2021-22.
As we already know CBSE Board has reduced the 30% syllabus for the 2021-22 sessions for class 12 CBSE Board.
Thus Accountancy subject syllabus has also been reduced up to 30%.
Your second term examination is going to be held in March-April 2021-22.
Pattern of Term – 2 Accountancy Examination class 12 CBSE 2021-22
Following are the highlights of 2nd term Accountancy paper.
|Questions||MCQs, case/situation based, open-ended, short answer/long answer|
Here is the screenshot of the CBSE Board Gazette issued on 5th July 2021 regarding the Board Examination Pattern.
Term – 2 Deleted Syllabus of Accountancy Class 12 CBSE Board 2021-22
Read Here:- Term-wise syllabus of BST class 12 CBSE 2021-22
Read Here:- Deleted Syllabus of BST class 12 CBSE 2021-22 (comparison with previous year syllabus with screenshots)
|Part A||1. ACCOUNTING FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANISATIONS||No Deduction|
|Part A||RETIREMENT AND DEATH OF A PARTNER||1. adjustment of capital accounts|
2. Preparation of loan account of the retiring partner
3. Preparation of deceased partner’s capital account and his executor’s account
|Part A||DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP FIRMS||However, No Deduction|
But, (Memorandum Balance Sheet) topic is out of the syllabus if given in any Book.
|Part A||ACCOUNTING FOR DEBENTURES||1. Redemption of debentures-Methods: Lump sum, the draw of lots.|
2. Creation of Debenture Redemption Reserve.
3. Investment in Debenture Redemption Investment
|PART B||COMPARATIVE AND COMMON SIZE BALANCE SHEET||No Deduction|
|PART B||CASH FLOW STATEMENT||No Deduction|
|COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING |
1 USING A COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
2 DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Comparison with Screen ShotsNot for Profit Organisation:-
2. Retirement and Death of Partner:-
3. Dissolution of Partnership
4. Accounting For Debentures
5. Tools of Financial Statement Analysis
6. Cash Flow Statement