Looking for Term 1 and 2 Deleted syllabus of Accountancy class 12 CBSE for 2021-22 session.
for the 2021-22 session also, CBSE has reduced the syllabus of Accountancy subject class 12.
As per the CBSE Board, there is a 30% reduction in the syllabus.
But only a few topics from certain chapters have been removed for the 2021-22 session.
I have summed up all deleted topics chapter-wise in the following table.
Have a look.
1st (Term – 1) Deleted Syllabus of Accountancy Class 12 CBSE Board 2021-22
|PART – A||ACCOUNTING FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:|
|PART – A||1 FUNDAMENTAL||No Deduction|
|PART – A||2. Goodwill||No Deduction|
|PART – A||3 CHANGE IN PROFIT SHARING RATIO||No Deduction|
|PART – A||3 ADMISSION OF A PARTNER||Adjustment of capital|
accounts and preparation of balance sheet
|PART – A||COMPANY ACCOUNTS:|
1 ACCOUNTING FOR SHARES
|PART – B||Financial Statements of a Company||No Deduction|
|PART – B||Financial Statement Analysis||No Deduction|
|PART – B||Accounting Ratios||NO Deduction|
1. OVERVIEW OF COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
2. ACCOUNTING APPLICATION OF ELECTRONIC SPREADSHEET
|Project Work (Part -1): 10 Marks|
Comparison with Syllabus Screen Shots
1. Fundamental and Goodwill
2. Change in Profit Sharing Ratio
3. Admission of Partner
4. Accounting for Shares
5. Financial Statement of a Company
6. Accounting Ratios:-
2nd (Term – 2) Deleted Syllabus of Accountancy Class 12 CBSE Board 2021-22
Read Here:- Term-wise syllabus of BST class 12 CBSE 2021-22
Read Here:- Deleted Syllabus of BST class 12 CBSE 2021-22 (comparison with previous year syllabus with screenshots)
|Part A||1. ACCOUNTING FOR NOT-FOR PROFIT ORGANISATIONS||No Deduction|
|Part A||RETIREMENT AND DEATH OF A PARTNER||1. adjustment of capital accounts|
2. Preparation of loan account of the retiring partner
3. Preparation of deceased partner’s capital account and his executor’s account
|Part A||DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP FIRMS||However No Deduction, |
But (Memorendum of Balance Sheet Topic is out of syllabus) If given in any book,
|Part A||ACCOUNTING FOR DEBENTURES||1. Redemption of debentures-Methods: Lump sum, the draw of lots.|
2. Creation of Debenture Redemption Reserve.
3. Investment in Debenture Redemption Investment
|PART B||Comparative & Common size Balance Sheet||No Deduction|
|PART B||CASH FLOW STATEMENT||No Deduction|
|COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING |
1 USING COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
2 DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Comparison with Screen ShotsNot for Profit Organisation:-
2. Retirement and Death of Partner:-
3. Dissolution of Partnership
4. Accounting For Debentures
5. Tools of Financial Statement Analysis
6. Cash Flow Statement
Updated Deleted Syllabus of Economics Class 12 CBSE Board 2021-22 (comparison with previous year syllabus with screenshots)