Are you looking for the syllabus of Determination of Income and Employment chapter of Macroeconomics Class 12 for 2021-22 session CBSE Board.
See, there are various reference books of Economics in the market. But most of the books insert Extra topics in every chapter to make their book looks more suprior.
But these additional topics are of no use. A student of CBSE has to cover the subject strictly as per the syllabus.
I am summing up exact syllabus of this chapter as suggested by the CBSE Board.
You consicely have to center your focus only on the below topics and nothing else.
Determination of Income and Employment Chapter syllabus of Class 12 Macroeconomics 2021-22 CBSE Board
- Aggregate demand and its components.
- Propensity to consume and propensity to save (average and marginal).
- Short-run equilibrium output; investment multiplier and its mechanism.
- Meaning of full employment and involuntary unemployment.
- Problems of excess demand and deficient demand; measures to correct them –
- changes in government spending, taxes, and money supply.